Norwex believes that every home should be a Safe Haven. That’s why we constantly strive to bring you the most effective household cleaning and personal care products while radically reducing the use of chemicals in your home.
- Not only do our Norwex Microfibre products reduce chemicals used in cleaning, but our other household cleaning products do, too. These products contain ingredients derived from natural botanicals instead of harsh chemicals, and many attain their incredible cleaning power from enzyme-based formulas.
- In addition, many of our skin care products are certified by such highly regarded agencies as Ecocert, EcoGruppo and NaTrue, which ensure that ingredients are derived from renewable resources and that products are manufactured using environmentally friendly processes. In fact, Norwex is proud to be one of the few companies in Europe to offer a complete line of Ecocert-certified products.
EcoGruppo and NaTrue
Norwex Timeless Natural Hand Cleaner and Norwex Timeless Relaxation Rescue Gel have been certified by two reputable certification agencies, EcoGruppo and NaTrue.
EcoGruppo, an Italian certification body, ensures that products are formulated with very pure raw materials, particularly from organic farming. EcoGruppo helps ensure eco-sustainable production within agriculture, manufacturing, processing and service industries to guarantee the absence of GMO and ionising radiation, as well as pesticides and synthetic substances. EcoGruppo ensures that all ingredients and manufacturing processes reflect its organic certification requirements.
NaTrue is an international non-profit organisation that promotes organic farming and acts to protect biodiversity. NaTrue certification means the product possesses the following attributes:
- Natural and organic ingredients
- Soft Manufacturing Processes
- Environmentally friendly practices
- No synthetic fragrances and colours
- No petroleum-derived products
- No GMOs
- No irradiation of end product or botanical ingredients
- Products must not be tested on animals
BDIH is an international organisation that ensures the product is free from:
- Organic or synthetic dyes
- Synthetic fragrances
- Ethoxylated raw materials
- Paraffins and other petroleum products